Frequently Asked Questions
Does this really work and is free?
The website is free to join. To convince yourself that this really works, if you want to you visit Points2shop
, talk to the people in the Shoutbox (on the right side) or click their names and you will see their earnings. The website works.
Does this work in my country?
The website was made only for US, UK and CA. Now it works for many other countries.
Is there an age requirement to join the site?
Yes, you will need to be at least 13 years of age (with parent consent) or older to join.
What should I know before I join the site?
Before you join, make sure you do not have a current account and that you are on the computer you will be logging in from everyday. Do not use, when you sign up:
- a public computer or a mobile phone
- a proxy server
Your account will be blocked and your work will be a waste of time.
Can I have multiple accounts?
You can only have one account per household. Multiple accounts means cheating and all your accounts will be banned.
Can I just use fake information when completing surveys or offers?
Using fake information to complete surveys is considered fraud and you may be banned from any survey sites for doing that. Therefore, using fake information is not encouraged.
How to complete offers?
- Use please Mozilla-Firefox as your browser (it is the best for offers approval) and set it to accept third parties cookies.
- Delete the cookies before completing an offer (it is better for the offers tracking system).
- Read the offer carefully so you know what you have to do.
- Complete the offer with realistic information.
- Let each page load completely.
- Mark the offer as complete. Never forget to claim you offer after you have completed it.
Can I earn cash instead of points?
Yes, you can. If you sign up to Points2shop you can use with the same username and password cashle.com. Cashle
is the twin sister of Points2shop and it has the same owners. Here you complete free offers or surveys for cash. The money will be sent via PayPal, AlertPay, E-gold, Liberty Reserve or you can request a check.